Financial Freedom should be your goal this season.
- Bad Credit Basics: Why is credit score so important? How is it calculated? If your score is low, what can you do about it?
- Bad Credit Cards: For individuals with poor credit, there are several trustable credit card issuers who can give you a line of credit and help improve your score.
- Personal Loans: Help you build your financial future while providing money for your family.
- How to Get Out of Debt? Follow these three simple steps to managing your money and become debt free.
- Is Refinancing Right For You? This article will help you consider all the angles when making your decision.
- Home Loans From Start To Finish: Buying a home is the biggest purchase you’ll ever make in your life. It’s important that you know what to expect from the moment you apply for your loan through settlement.
- Beware of these credit scams: Tell everybody in your family and all of your co-workers if you get scammed online or from a lender in person. Before this happens to you read our take on the scams to avoid.
- The Banklady Credit Library
- NEW! Find out how to avoid high Checking fees by using some of our suggested alternatives.
Debt Consolidation Loans: Pay Off Bills and Credit Card Debt
Prevent yourself from having to resort to a high interest cash advance. Payday loans should only be sought after if you have weighed your options and feel you cannot get other short term personal loans. If you need up to $1,500 overnight in your bank account, or if you own a home and want to cash in on some of the equity, our top rated lenders can provide you with financial assistance – even if you have bad credit.
Debt management, non-profit credit counseling services, settlement, and credit card consolidation are just a few of the services you’ll find offered here. Learn how you can reduce your financial stress with a free debt analysis of how debt reduction can help you. Free debt consolidation services can free you from high interest debt, harassing phone calls, and a poor credit rating.
Tap Into The Equity In Your Home, Or Refinance Your Mortgage
Home equity loans can provide you with extra cash for a new computer, RV, a family vacation, or home improvements, at a lower interest rate. Our home loans are flexible; you can choose a 10, 15, or 30-year term loan, whether you’re buying a new home, a vacation property, a townhouse, a mobile home, or that dream home you’ve always wanted.
Rebuild Your Credit With Secured and Unsecured credit card
Credit cards are abused so much that banks now offer secured credit cards to help prevent credit problems. With a secured credit card, also called a prepaid card, you “load” your card with a prepaid amount of money. Secured credit cards can be a good first step to building or establishing your credit. From there, you can proceed to a guaranteed unsecured Visa or MasterCard. Banklady’s list of lenders who offer credit cards to those with bad credit include similar to those you may find with Capital One. These special lenders offer instant unsecured credit card approval and no security deposit.
Most bad credit loan services serve people who want to purchase or refinance a house. Some bad credit lenders offer new and used car loans as well. At the very least, a person with bad credit can receive a personal paycheck advance loan. Leveraged correctly, this money can help a person to turn his or her financial status around. It is extremely important that people who seek out bad credit loans take plenty of time to research all the options and find out exactly what they will need to do to maintain timely payments.
Need to Repair Your Credit?
We offer many options to help you repair your credit. We can help you to obtain a credit card, apply for a small loan, and undergo debt consolidation. Alternatively, you may choose to use a credit repair agency to help get the bad marks off your credit. This may involve something as simple as a letter, or may require more complicated legal action. A credit repair service may help clear up your credit report, resulting in a higher credit score for you. If you are worried about using a credit card to obtain a credit report you can use services such as this one to avoid that hassle.