- Summary: Not only do you get a $20 discount credit on your first purchase on Amazon.com but you also get a credit card that rewards you for shopping on the internets premier website that is normally cheaper than Bestbuy, Barnes and Noble, and many other retail online outlets. For someone like us that buys everything online this card comes as a great convenience and necessary value to great savings. The Amazon credit card was originally offered by Bank One is now offered by Chase Bank and offers the same rewards.
- They have updated the Amazon Visa Card to give you bonus points and stronger rewards since the initial review.
- Gift Certificates for Christmas, Birthday’s,Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Graduation, and Father’s Day
- Earn 1,500 Bonus Points after your first purchase with your Amazon.com Visa® Card
- Free rewards that come quickly, easily, and automatically
- Earn 3 reward points for every dollar spent at Amazon.com
- Earn 1 reward point for every dollar spent on purchases elsewhere
- For every 2,500 reward points, you’ll receive a $25 Amazon.com Reward Certificate
- Recognized everywhere Visa is accepted
- No Annual Fee
- Zero Liability on Unauthorized Purchases
More Amazon discounts or coupons? Try the A9.com search from Amazon and you earn back a cash back percentage towards future purchases as much as you use the search engine. A neat new thing we found with the Amazon service where all you have to do is use the A9.com search instead of your regular search engine for a few weeks and rack up some cash back to use for more shopping. A9 uses google results anyway so you basically get the same results as using google but getting rewards at the same time.
Also, be sure and keep your credit card profile diversified with new cards from the MBNA.. If you are an online fanatic you will also enjoy the new Ebay Anything Points Card from
More Consumer information About Amazon.com:
What is a phone number where I can reach Amazon? Many of us have noted that there is virtually no phone number on the Amazon website and its almost impossilbe to email amazon directly. We found that the 800 number to Amazon comes up after you place your order and is only for US and Canada residents at (800) 201-7575. The Amazon phone number from outside the US and Canada is (206) 346-2992 or (206)-266-2992. You may also email Amazon.com at firstname.lastname@example.org.