Not only do you get a $20 discount credit on your
first purchase on Amazon.com but you also get a credit
card that rewards you for shopping on the internets
premier website that is normally cheaper than Bestbuy,
Barnes and Noble, and many other retail online outlets.
For someone like us that buys everything online this
card comes as a great convenience and necessary value
to great savings. The Amazon credit card was originally offered by Bank One is now offered by Chase Bank and offers the same rewards.
- They have updated the Amazon Visa Card to give you bonus points and stronger rewards since the initial review.
- Gift Certificates for Christmas, Birthday's, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Graduation, and Father's Day
- Earn 1,500 Bonus Points after your first purchase with your Amazon.com Visa® Card
- Free rewards that come quickly, easily, and automatically
- Earn 3 reward points for every dollar spent at Amazon.com
- Earn 1 reward point for every dollar spent on purchases elsewhere
- For every 2,500 reward points, you'll receive a $25 Amazon.com Reward Certificate
- Recognized everywhere Visa is accepted
- No Annual Fee
- Zero Liability on Unauthorized Purchases
More Amazon discounts or coupons? Try the A9.com
search from Amazon and you earn back a cash back percentage
towards future purchases as much as you use the search
engine. A neat new thing we found with the Amazon
service where all you have to do is use the A9.com search instead of your regular search engine for a few weeks and rack up some cash back to use for more shopping. A9 uses google results anyway so you basically get the same results as using google but getting rewards at the same time.
Also, be sure and keep your credit card profile diversified
with new cards from the Blue
Collection by American Express. If you are an online
fanatic you will also enjoy the new Ebay Anything Points
Card from MBNA.
More Consumer information About Amazon.com:
What is a phone number where I can reach Amazon? Many of us have noted that there is virtually no phone number on the Amazon website and its almost impossilbe to email amazon directly. We found that the 800 number to Amazon comes up after you place your order and is only for US and Canada residents at (800) 201-7575. The Amazon phone number from outside the US and Canada is (206) 346-2992 or (206)-266-2992. You may also email Amazon.com at email@example.com.