1. Daily Maximum bill pay – this is extremely inconvenient
2. Deposit slips do not have the account number on them like the ones you order for free with Netbank.
3. Window opening up in different windows for the log-in instead of the window where you goto view Everbank
4. No rewards or miles program.
5. Everbank Checking requires you to carry a minimum balance of $1,500 if you are signed up for online bill pay. If you are signed up for Everbank online bill pay and go under the $1,500 balance their will be a fee of $4.95 each month.
6. Everbank Business Accounts now pay a lower interest and carry a large fee if you do not meet minimum balance requirements each month. New $14.95 fee if you do not carry a balance of $3,000.
These are my top complaints for Everbank. Everything else with this bank is great including the introductory interest you get with their checking account.
Email us your complaints about Everbank to webmaster(at)banklady.com.