- This is the credit card you use to make an extra “profit” off your own groceries or restaurant expenses. Inflation is going up and so is your local grocery store prices. Most grocery stores require you to carry a savings card with you into the store to save on the specials of the week but we recommed this credit card that gets you savings anywhere at 1% and 3% in grocery stores or restaurants. You may also choose gas at 3% instead of groceries or dining out savings but we advise you use this card for spending on what you cant get the extra percentage from the Gas Card.
- 3% cash back on ALL gas, grocery or restaurant purchases – the choice is yours!
- Up to 1% cash Back on ALL other purchases
- The cash you earn will be automatically credited towards future purchases
- You can change your categories from gas to groceries to dining out at any time you want
- 0% Introductory APR on balance transfers for up to 9 months*
- NO LIMIT to the amount of cash you can earn
- No Annual fee
- Rewards are paid out as statement credits toward future purchases
Chase no longer markets this card.