According to a recent survey, nearly nine in 10 college and graduate students say they’re concerned about going without health insurance after graduation. Despite this, about one-third of those students remain unsure whether or not they will obtain coverage after receiving their degree, citing issues such as affordability of coverage and job uncertainty.
Health Insurance for College Students – Student Health Plans
Student Health Insurance –
- $1,000,000 total coverage at savings of 60-75% vs. traditional major medical plans
- Freedom to choose your own doctors.
- Travels with you if you change schools anywhere in the U.S. or Canada.
- Renewable even after graduation.
- Guaranteed acceptance for any eligible college or grad student.
For younger students and children life insurance plans click here.